Friday 4 January 2013

Evaluation Question 3.


Q3.
What have you learned from your audience feedback?


I asked a serise of questions over the online social network, Facebook. Throught this i was able to get honest and appropriate feedback.

Q.3 feedback from Andie-gurtiie Bp

Radio Advert Feedback.

I asked these following questions to a young adult named Andrew Brown and i have filmed in the proccess of him answering them. I have filmed hi using my ipod touch to show that i am using a wide range of media throughout my work.

Questions:
1) Would you want to watch the rest of the documentary after listening to this?
2) Does it sound interesting?
3) Do you thing 20-40 year olds would fit into the age grope for the documentary?
4) Does it give you an understanding of what is to come in the documentary?
5) What do you like about it?
6) Do you think anything should be changed?





Below i have made a presentation using the online software Xtranormal, which allows me to turn my seech into a animation. I have used this to give you my conclusions from the graphs i made after reciving the feedback from the questionnaire.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment